Consultancy: Schools Nutrition
Truly, this is our passion! With over 14 years’ experience and a team of nutritionists, dietitians and consultant teachers behind us we have developed our award-winning health-promoting schools programme – PhunkyFoods. Our programme is funded in UK primary schools using local authority public health budgets, as well as public-private partnership funding. Find out more about the PhunkyFoods Programme.
Purely Nutrition can help with:
- Implementing a complete health promoting schools programme including curriculum activities, lesson plans and resources.
- Auditing your current health promoting policies and procedures, and developing an action plan for implementation in your school.
- Advising on your dining room environment and school food offer at breakfast, lunch, snack and after-schools.
- Training school staff in a range of health promoting schools areas, such as; delivering simple but effective hands-on food preparation sessions in the classroom environment;
- Parent engagement in a variety of subject areas including general healthy eating, healthy school lunches/lunchboxes, dealing with fussy eaters, increasing family physical activity, and more.
Whether you’re a member of the Senior Management Team, a teacher or a parent if you would like further information or an informal chat please call 01423 858123 and talk to a member of the team. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Nutritional Advice
Get in touch for health and nutritional advice with our nutrionist Dr Jennie Cockroft.